MANILA (AdChoiceTV News) — The Number Coding Scheme in Metro Manila and Calabarzon for the Fourth Week of June 2021 is once again suspended as per MMDA.
NCR is still under GCQ with heightened restrictions.
Meanwhile, Makati City will still implement coding scheme but with certain exemptions. Meaning if you are travelling alone, you can’t use your car on your number coding day but if you are travelling with someone or more then you are exempted from the coding scheme.
Truck ban will be strictly implemented in all major roads as per MMDA.
Health authorities on Sunday said 5,803 more individuals contracted the COVID-19, bringing the country’s overall count to 1,359,015.
Today’s development saw active cases down by 1,760 from June 19’s 59,439. The Department of Health said two laboratories did not submit screening results.
The Covid-19 cases in the Philippines continue to rise despite of the little drop being monitored by the Health Department.
- Active cases: 57,679 or 4.2% of the total
- Recoveries: 7,652, bringing the number to 1,277,715
- Deaths: 84, or now 23,621 in total
What’s new today?
- The Duterte administration said it has signed a supply deal with Pfizer for 40 million doses of COVID-19 vaccine, with the delivery seen by August.
- Vaccine doses administered have reached over Eight Million per inoculation czar Carlito Galvez Jr. Some 2.09 million are now fully vaccinated, while 5.95 million got their first dose.
- An Oxfam Philippines survey found that Filipino women still do more care work than men during the ongoing health crisis, or 13 hours against eight hours for men.
- Urban poor residents of San Dionisio in Parañaque were evicted from their homes after it was demolished. A non-profit group said it was to give way to the C-5 Southlink Expressway Project by the Department of Public Works and Highways.
- The pandemic task force was urged to fast-track the formulation of standard quarantine protocols for fully vaccinated Filipinos for economic recovery.
/LMT — AdChoiceTV News (Manila)